Course Link: Illustrator CC 2019 MasterClass
Master Adobe Illustrator CC with this in-depth training for all levels.
What you’ll learn
- Designing logos
- Creating vector illustrations
- Turning photographs into vector artwork
- Vectorizing and colorizing traced hand drawings
- Preparing graphics for web and print
- Designing infographics
- Working with type in creative ways
- Mastering advanced Illustrator tools and techniques
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices
- Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files
- Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Learn Illustrator from the start the way a professional would use itWhat you’ll learn
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably not older than Illustrator CS6. Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
In this course, we are going to start from the very basics like how to draw circles and rectangles all the way to creating complex illustrations, logos, business cards and so much more. With Illustrator CC MasterClass you will learn the best ways of doing everything in Illustrator so you can be confident which tool or feature to use in every situation.
Martin was voted to be one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback. Along the way besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also teach you a lot about design principles, compositional techniques and plenty of best practices that he picked up and developed while working as a designer and illustrator on projects such as Pixar’s Cars and Toy Story, BBC’s Dr. Who or Mattel’s Team Hot Wheels.
The course is up-to-date with all new features introduced with the most recent CC 2019 update.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.