Course Link: Learn Modern React with Redux
Master the fundamentals of React v16.3.2 and Redux as you develop apps with React Router, Webpack, and ES6
What you’ll learn
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- A Mac or Windows Computer
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering Redux
- Dive deeper into Redux by using middlewares. No fancy terms required!
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React and Redux. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who is the target audience?
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to grow out of just using jQuery
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts