Course Link: Learn Social Engineering From Scratch
Learn how to hack Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Android using Social Engineering & how to secure yourself from hackers
- Learn what is meant by hacking, social engineering and how it can be useful.
- Discover websites, companies, people, emails and social networking accounts associated with a person or a company.
- Generate undetectable backdoors for Windows, Mac OS, Linux & Android.
- Generate Trojans that would steal all passwords from a target computer and report the results by email.
- Manually modify malware to make it bypass anti-virus programs.
- Embed evil files inside Microsoft Office documents.
- Backdoor legitimate Android applications
- Make evil files (backdoor, keylogger) look and function like a normal file (image, pdf or any other file type).
- Install hacking lab & needed software (works on Windows, OS X, and Linux)
- Learn why social engineering is so dangerous.
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Learn Linux basics
- Gather important information about your target whether it is a company, website or a person.
- Learn Linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Build attack strategies based on the gathered info
- Generate a remote keylogger that logs every keystroke entered on a target computer and sends reports by email.
- Generate Keylogger for Linux.
- Embed a backdoor inside Debian packages for Linux
- Generate OS X backdoors that look and function like normal files (image, pdf ..etc).
- Hack OS X and Linux computers by sending using a simple one-line command.
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account
- Create fake websites that look exactly like any other website.
- Create a fake login page and use it to steal passwords.
- Use smart social engineering techniques to make the target person will go and use our fake website.
- Deliver evil files as fake updates, fake installers ..etc.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems
- Capture key strikes on a compromised system
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to gain access to other computers on the same network
- Maintain your access to the hacked systems even after they restart
- Escalate your privileges to admin.
- Analyze files & detect undetectable malware.
- Use a sandbox to analyze undetectable malware.
- Access messages, social accounts, camera, GPS …..etc of hacked phone.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Social Engineering! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high level in social engineering being able to hack into all major operating systems (Windows, OS X, Linux, and Android) like black-hat hackers and secure yourself from hackers.
This course is focused on the practical side of social engineering without neglecting the theory, first you’ll learn how to install the needed software (works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then the course is divided into a number of section to represent the steps you’d take to successfully hack a target using social engineering.
1. Information Gathering – First before doing anything you need to know your target, so in this section you’ll learn how to gather information about your target whether it is a company, website or just a person. You will learn how to discover anything that is associated with your target such as websites, links, companies, people, emails, phone numbers, friends, social networks accounts …etc, you will also learn how to graph all of this information and use it to build a smart attack strategy.
2. Generating Malware – Now that you gathered enough information about your target and came up with an attack strategy, the next step is create custom malware that is attractive to the target. In this section you will learn how to generate evil files (files that execute tasks you want on the target computer), this includes backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvester and more, these files will work on all operating systems (Windows, OS X, Linux and Android), you’ll also learn how to enhance these files to make them bypass all anti-virus programs, and make them look and function just like any other file such as an image or a pdf, or even embed them in legitimate Microsoft Office documents.
3. Delivery Methods – Now that you have your custom-made trojan ready, in this section you will learn a number of social engineering techniques to deliver it to the target, you will learn how to create fake websites that look identical to websites the target trusts, send emails that appear like they’re coming from people the target trusts and use fake login pages and fake updates to hack into the target, not only that but you’ll also learn advanced social engineering techniques to lure the target into visiting an evil URL and hack into their system without even interacting with them.
4. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised whether they use Windows, Linux, OS X or even Android. You’ll learn how to access the file system(read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, escalate your privileges, spy on the target, use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computers and more! If your target uses Android then you’ll also learn how to read their messages, find their location, access their other accounts (such as Whatsapp, Facebook …etc) and more!
Finally, at the end of the course, you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real-life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adapt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
With this course, you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own labor against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and no other organization is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn ethical hacking / social engineering
- People who want to learn how hackers hack into secure systems that do not have any vulnerabilities
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure their systems from social engineering attacks