Build and deploy a social network with Node.js, Express, React, Redux & MongoDB. Learn how to put it all together.
What you’ll learn
- Build a full stack social network app with React, Redux, Node, Express & MongoDB
- Create an extensive backend API with Express
- Use Stateless JWT authentication practices
- Integrate React with an Express backend in an elegant way
- Use Redux for state management
- Deploy to Heroku with a post-build script
- React & Node Basics
Welcome to “MERN Stack Front To Back”. In this course, we will build an in-depth full stack social network application using Node.js, Express, React, Redux and MongoDB along with ES6+. We will start with a blank text editor and end with a deployed full stack application. This course includes…
- Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express
- Protecting routes/endpoints with JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
- Extensive API testing with Postman
- Integrating React with our backend in an elegant way, creating a great workflow
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Using Redux for app state management
- Creating reducers and actions for our resources
- Creating many container components that integrate with Redux
- Testing with the Redux Chrome extension
Creating a build script, securing our keys and deploy to Heroku using GitThis is NOT an “Intro to React” or “Intro to Node” course. It is a practical hands-on course for building an app using the incredible MERN stack. I do try and explain everything as I go so it is possible to follow without React/Node experience but it is recommended that you know at least the basics first.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to learn how to build and deploy a full stack MERN application