Course Link: PMP Exam Prep Seminar – PMBOK Guide 6
PMP Exam Prep Seminar – Earn 35 PDUs
What you’ll learn
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- You will earn 35 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide 6th edition with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
- The participant should qualify for the PMP exam
- Understand the fundamentals of project management
- Dedicated to completing this PMP Exam Prep Seminar
- Have a deep desire to pass the PMP exam
This course is taught by a PMI Registered Education Provider:
- Instructingcom, LLC #4082
- PMP® Exam Prep Seminar: ID 109EPSWB
- 20 hours for technical skills
- 9 hours for business skills
- 6 hours for leadership skills
- 35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP exam application
- You MUST complete all assignments and exercises to claim the 35 Contact Hours!
You need to pass the PMP exam and you need quality training that’ll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35 PDUs and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
The 35 hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course, the assignments, exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos, assignments, and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your PMP exam application or to maintain your PMP certification.
NOTICE: This course is designed for the PMP exam based on PMBOK Guide, the sixth edition.
Who is the target audience?
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
- Project managers who need 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP examination
- Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam on the first try
- People who want 35 PDUs from a PMI Registered Education Provider
- This course is NOT for new project managers
- This course is NOT for project managers seeking a project management guide