Course Link: Learn Photoshop Pro Techniques
Master your editing skills and improve your photos with the best Photoshop techniques.
What You Will Learn?
- Fix common issues in the photos (“flat” images, washed out sky, eyes in the shadow, low contrast, lack of definition, lack of details and texture)
- Master the most powerful Photoshop adjustment tool- The Curves
- Learn how to work with masks and how to blend them in a seamless way
- Learn efficient and quick workflow based on Adjustment Layers
- Learn useful techniques to pick out details and in an intelligent way sharpen selected areas in the photo
- Massively improve images by applying targeted adjustments in a few simple steps
- Increase distinction in the photographs & add drama
- Work with “non destructive” techniques to further enhance the images
- Realize artistic vision with help of presented powerful Photoshop techniques
- Brighten & enhance subject’s eyes
- Perform basic clean up on subject’s skin
- Introduce highlights to the subject’s hair
- Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough. If you have very old Photoshop version – Photoshop CS2 you still will be able to work with most of the techniques, apart from the Black&White Tool, since it was introduced in Photoshop CS3
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
- We will work with high quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
Course Description by Instructor
Portrait Photography Masterclass – Photoshop Pro Techniques
Master powerful Photoshop editing techniques, create stunning porfolio, amaze your clients with beautiful and timeless portraits! If you want to take your editing skills to entirely new level and turn your images from “flat” or “boring” to striking – take this course!
This course is packed with high quality supporting materials (10 high resolution TIFF files) – they are downloadable and you can use them to speed up the learning process. The “hands-on” tutorial part of the course is based on the provided image base, you don’t have to waste time on searching for suitable images. In complete, explained step by step edits I will reveal secrets of my personal workflow. Just join me in this course, download the supporting files and immediately start improving your Photoshop skills!
I will teach you all the Photoshop tricks and technics that I have learn during my over 10 years long artistic photography practice. You will learn how to improve your workflow to minimize time spend in digital darkroom and have more fun when shooting photos.
- You will learn whole range of the most powerful and flexible portrait editing techniques;
- You will be working in “non-destructive” way with Adjustment Layers to massively speed up the editing work;
- You will master the most effective and flexible Photoshop tool in terms of photo editing – The Curves Tool
- You will learn how to blend multiple adjustments in a seamless way in one image with help of masking techniques
- You will learn how to evaluate tonal range in your images with the Histogram Tool and you will be using it as a basic reference in your workflow
- You will achieve stunning results with your images and develop your artistic skills
So say “good bye” to flat, washed-out photos and learn how in no time achieve dramatic results and amaze your friends, family and clients.
Start enjoying your work with the most effective and powerful Photoshop techniques now!
Who is the target audience?
- Take this course if you want to learn in detail powerful and flexible Photoshop techniques to improve your photos
- Take this course if you are curious about techniques behind striking portraits
- Take this course if you are an artist and would like to introduce digital techniques in your creative process
- Take this course if you want to learn how to create digital artwork that sells well on image stocks like Sutterstock, iStock, Alamy and others
- Take this course if you want to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
- Take this course if you love photography!