Course Link: The Complete Android N Developer course
Learn Android App Development with Android 7 Nougat by building real apps including Uber, Whatsapp, and Instagram!
What You Will Learn?
- Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)
- Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an Android developer
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
Course Description by Instructor
Please note that there is a newer version of the course (the Complete Android Oreo Developer Course) available. In this Android N version of the course I use Android Studio versions 2.0 and 2.1.2 and recommend students do the same.
So you want to build your own apps?
And you want to build them… from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class… or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides).
Am I right?
And let me guess: you only want the latest technology, software, and techniques—because you’ve got big plans, big ideas—and let’s be honest… you’re impatient and you want to jump the queue?
My name’s Rob Percival, creator of the world’s best-selling online coding courses… andI’ve designed The Complete Android N Developer Course, especially for YOU.
Building on last year’s runaway success: The Complete Android Developer Course (Udemy’s best-ever-selling Android course, with over 50,000 happy students), The Complete Android N Developer Course has been refined, honed and microscopically polished to deliver even more valuable content, all designed for the latest Android 7.
A huge range of technologies is covered, including open source Parse Server, Firebase, Admob, GDX (game development), Bluetooth and a whole lot more.
This time, using hot-off-the-press Android Nougat (putting unparalleled levels of performance, productivity and security directly into your hands), The Complete Android N Developer Course includes building a WhatsApp clone PLUS three brand spanking new chapters on how to market your apps—and start piling in the cash.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.