Master QuickBooks Pro with this training bundle consisting of 6 courses, 38 hours, and over 350 videos.
What you’ll learn
- Training for QuickBooks Pro version 2012 through 2017
- Creating your company file
- Working with QuickBooks preferences
- Creating estimates
- Setup the chart of accounts for your business
- Working with customers and jobs
- Entering and paying bills
- Reconciling bank statements
- Working with loans
- Using reports to provide you the information required
- One of these versions of QuickBooks Pro: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, or 2017
During this QuickBooks Pro training bundle, learn to use QuickBooks to manage your business’s finances. Your certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor trainers will show you important features from how to create accounts for organizing customer, vendor, and item records.
Discover how to set up QuickBooks Pro for the first time, pay employees, create reports, reconcile, work with sales tax, set up inventory, receive payments, and much more.
****** Updated December 2017: 7.25-hour course for QuickBooks Pro 2017 added to this bundle
Courses included with this bundle:
- QuickBooks Pro 2017 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- QuickBooks Pro 2016 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- Master QuickBooks Pro 2015 the Easy Way
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2014 the Easy Way
- QuickBooks Pro 2013 Training the Easy Way
- QuickBooks Pro 2012 Training the Easy Way
This bundle includes:
- 6 training courses
- 38 hours of video tutorials
- Over 300 individual video lectures
What people are saying about the QuickBooks Pro training:
“Nice and complete overview of QuickBooks. Makes learning QuickBooks much more approachable and manageable, then learning it on your own. This is a great and cheaper alternative than taking a more expensive course. Definitely recommended if you want to learn QuickBooks and have no idea where to begin.” – Armanda Lopez
“Great class. Learned a lot about QuickBooks. I enjoyed taking this QuickBooks class. The instructor was very clear and easy to understand.” – Maureen Carless
“You can teach an old dog new tricks. I have been using QuickBooks for over 10 years and I still found this course very helpful. Great choice of voice, perfect pace and breakdown of content. Thank You.” – Travis Tandy
Who is the target audience?
- Small business owners or those managing QuickBooks for a small business