Course Link: UiPath – Level 1 Robotic Process Automation
Learn the top RPA tool and automate your first process!
What you’ll learn
- Install UiPath Studio on WINDOWS (there is no Mac version)
- Install packages for automating specific targets
- Understand the UI & tool windows
- Understand the most important RPA activity types
- Understand how to add logic to software robots
- Use “exception handling” to gracefully handle errors
- Schedule robot execution using Orchestrator
- A modern WINDOWS computer with Internet connection (UIPath has no Mac version)
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life
- Ideally, take the “RPA Overview” course to get a clear idea of the RPA big picture
- Take the “RPA Tech Primer” course before or in parallel if you have weak tech skills
If you’re not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you’re already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think.
THAT is “robotic process automation”.
UiPath skills are HOT. I received a quote from a vendor recently and they are asking $207/hr for their resources. Wow!
In this 5-star course, I’ll provide you with the most critical UiPath skills for robotic process automation work including:
- Structure (Flowchart vs. Sequence)
- Control Flow (Decisions, Loops, Switches)
- Error Handling with Try/Catch
- Automating Excel interactions
- Automating Email
- Automating mainframe
- Decomposing a process into reusable sub-components
- Debugging Skills
My goal is to help you get up and running with UiPath processes and best practices faster than any other method, so you can start saving time & money at your company, and level up your career!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white-collar job in the near future
- Test automation engineers who want to make a larger impact and increase earning potential
- Business leaders who want to automate operations
- Anyone wanting to save time, reduce errors, and improve efficiency by automating common business tasks